- 250g salad mix or spinach leaves
- 80g pumpkin seeds
- orange slices from one orange
- mandarin slices from two mandarins
- 20 grapes
- seeds from one pomegranate
- 2-3 spoons of cane sugar
- a bit of rasberry sirup
- a bit of white balsamic vinegar
- Homemade dressing (oignons, mustard, rapeseed oil, sugar, white balsamic vinegar, different herbs)
- First, you wash the salad mix/the spinach leaves and spin-dry it. Then you mix the grapes, the mandarin and the orange slices with the green salad.
Then you roast the pumpkin seeds a little bit in a frying oan and add them to the salad. Mix it then with the homemage dressing.
For the next step, you dissolve the sugar in a pan with low hear. With a spoon you make some sugar threads on a soup ladle and let it dry. That's going to be the sweet decoration next to the salad. While the sugar decoration is cooling down, you mix the rest of the sugar in the pan with rasberry sirup, white balsamic vinegar and add the pomegranate seeds. Place it on top of the salad.
Now you put the sugar decoration next to the salad and add a few grapes and fruits slices.